Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas


I have had this fear that Ava is going to come out a boy after I have everything all set up and ready. At the last sono, the sonographer assured me that she was a girl, and showed me her labia up front and close. So, I washed all her clothes, finally. However, now I am getting scared that she's a penguin. She moves so much, she going to come out like happy feet.

I am very thankful this Christmas for all that I have, a wonderful family, great friends, and a baby girl on the way. I am especially thankful for my wonderful husband, who is going to be an incredible father. I am extremely happy!

People keep asking me me if I can hardly wait for Ava's arrival. I can, actually. I am enjoying this time being pregnant. I cherish every moment of this experience, and would not want to rush it for anything.

1 comment:

  1. big hugs to you Jennifer! I know you and your husband will make wonderful parents! i love you and send you lots of love

    ReplyDelete